Riding a bicycle is one of the most popular activities in the post-covid world. People have started to use bicycles as their regular medium of commutation in order to avoid the use of public transport. When you ride a bicycle, there are many other benefits that range from – environmental, social, economical, etc. Due to so many benefits, people are showing more interest in buying a bicycle & using it daily.
If you are planning to get a brand new bicycle, then it’s a great idea. Especially if you are looking forward to buying a foldable bicycle. Yes! Foldable bicycles are the latest trend that has hit the bicycle industry. The two most vital reasons for the popularity of foldable bicycles are in the field of environment and health.
What are the benefits you can get from such a bicycle? Let’s find them out in the blog.
Environmental Benefits –
Here are the top benefits that foldable bikes can offer to the environment around us –
- Foldable bicycles don’t produce any pollution. Since you have to paddle the bicycle all by yourself, there is no need for a motor that would have been powered by fuel or electricity. So, you emit 0 emissions when traveling.
- Cycling helps to reduce the carbon footprint that every one of us leave behind when using a machine. Even if you install a motor with an electric module and system, it won’t emit any kind of emissions to the surroundings.
Health Benefits –
Not only does riding a foldable bicycle contributes to cleaner world, but it offers you a lot of health benefits. Here are the top health benefits of riding it –
- Cycling is one of the best ways to control obesity and reduce fat in your body. It can help you to burn a lot of calories by just cycling 30 mins daily.
- Stroke, high blood pressure and heart attack are some of the most commonly found cardiovascular diseases. Cycling can help you to help your heart to become more active and healthy.
- Cycling helps you to enjoy a better mental health as well. It allows your mind to feel fresh and relaxed. Due to the exercise you are carrying out, you feel more relaxed and satisfied.
- Cases related to the Type-2 diabetes is on the rise and will keep rising in the world. Regular cycling helps you to stay fit and healthy. You will be at least 40% less vulnerable to diabetes.
- Cycling on a regular basis helps you to deal with arthritis and bone problems. It is a low impact exercise that does not affect your bones too much. So, it is an idea form of exercise if you want to get rid of osteoarthritis.
Final Words –
Foldable bikes can be the best alternative to public transport. It is affordable and brings a whole new range of benefits. If you are looking for the best foldable bike Singapore, then you can search for itthe web.