Ingesting CBD is often very useful to your wellbeing. A number of research shows that CBD has got the capability to assist with a variety of health issues such as tension, anxiousness, as well as epilepsy, to some degree.
The negative image that surrounds CBD due to its connection with marijuana or cannabis is also diminishing as time passes. On the other hand, it cannot be dismissed that there are still people who associate CBD with marijuana until today. There are also people who just don’t smoke, and dislikes the idea of smoking which makes CBD not appealing to them even if CBD can help them with their various health problems.
The good thing is there are numerous methods to ingest CBD nowadays. In this article, we will discuss the top ways to consume CBD. These methods will be listed below, and all of them are great choices for people who want to consume CBD without being forced to a single consumption method. Every technique obviously possesses its own list of benefits and drawbacks, and the ideal intake solution for you will rely on your own personal tastes and demands.
1. Inhalation via smoking or vaping
Breathing in CBD is among the fastest methods to obtain its benefits. Once you inhale CBD by either vaping or inhalation, it will go directly to your lung area, immediately entering the body’s bloodstream. This results in CBD effects that can be felt almost instantly after it was smoked or vaped.
Advantages of smoking CBD
- Provides the greatest amount of CBD
- One of the quickest ways to enjoy the effects of CBD
- Drawbacks of smoking CBD
- Same with cigarette smoking, it can cause irritation to the throat and lungs
- The great amount of CBD ingested is not ideal for people who only want a small does
- Needs more equipment for smoking other than the CBD instead, like a vape, joint, etc
- 2. Applying CBD topically or externally
There are CBD products like balms and creams that can be applied topically. If breathing in CBD is not your style, this is one of your alternatives. Topical usage essentially means that you will use CBD products on your skin externally. This method of taking in CBD is the most effective method if you want to use CBD for its pain relief properties, such as muscle pains, migraines, and inflammation. You can just put on the balm or cream on any affected area, and massage it.
Advantages of topical CBD use
- Very simple usage
- Does not require additional equipment, all you need is the CBD cream or oil itself
- Works best for painful muscles and other skin conditions
Drawbacks of topical use
Requires a higher dosage depending on the severity of the pain
Effects wear out faster than other methods of consuming CBD